Extended Limited CPO Warranty
To qualify for Pre-Owned Certification, a Mercedes-Benz vehicle must meet stringent criteria and pass a rigorous inspection. Below is a summary of the Mercedes-Benz Pre-Owned Certification process.
- 14 Point Road Test Inspection
- 15 Point Drivetrain Inspection
- 11 Point General Inspection
- 11 Point Engine Compartment Inspection
- 17 Point Engine Component Inspection
- 25 Point Chassis and Body Inspection
- 3 Point Post-Road Test Inspection
- 33 Point Electrical System Inspection
- 33 Point Appearance Inspection
With every Certified Pre-Owned Mercedes-Benz comes peace of mind, because every MBCPO vehicle is backed by one of the most comprehensive pre-owned vehicles limited warranties available.
For starters, any remaining portion of the Mercedes-Benz 4-year/50,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty applies to the vehicle. After that, MBCPO Limited Warranty provides comprehensive coverage for another 12 months, or up to 100,000 total accumulated miles, whichever comes first. Beyond the 100,000 mile coverage an additional 12-months/120,000 mile or a 24-month/135,000 mile Certified Pre-Owned Limited Warranty is available for purchase.
MBCPO vehicles that are no longer covered by the New Vehicle Warranty, the MBCPO Limited Warranty takes effect at the time of delivery. This coverage extends to the engine and powertrain, steering, suspension, brakes (excluding wear of discs and pads), electrical system, climate control system, and more. Please see your Mercedes-Benz of Annapolis Sales Representative for complete details of the Limited Warranty.
Service and Support
When you buy a Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, you receive much more than a fine automobile. You also reap the benefits of nationwide customer service and technical support that every Mercedes-Benz owner enjoys
- 24x7 Roadside Assistance - 1-800-FOR-MERCEDES (800-367-6372)
- Mercedes-Benz Certified Pre-Owned Exchange Program - If you are not satisfied, return within seven days/500 miles (whichever comes first), and the authorized Mercedes-Benz Dealer will exchange it with another Certified Pre-Owned vehicle of equal or greater value (if the buyer wishes to pay the difference).
- Trip Interruption - Part of Mercedes-Benz Roadside Assistance, the Trip Interruption program reimburses you for expenses up to $300 per day for up to three days in the event of a warranty-covered breakdown occurring more than 100 miles from home and causing an unexpected stay overnight.